Hotel White Haven Estate Dharamshala
White Haven Estate is situated at Dharamshala at an elevation of 4500 feet (1500m) above sea level, in the beautiful Kangra valley of Himachal Pradesh, India.
White Haven Estate is surrounded by its Tea gardens and private forests, and commands a breath-taking and panoramic view of the Dhauladhar mountains, 16000 feet (5000m) to the North and Kangra valley to the South.
Formerly known as "East Home", the house belonged to Robert Shaw, the great European adventurer and trader, and the first european to enter the Central Asian city of Kashgarh. Robert Shaw and his brother-in-law, John Younghusband, planted the Tea gardens around 1857. The house and the gardens were later sold to Mr. Henry White (who renamed "East Home", "White Haven"), Major Montague and Miss Hugh Frazer. "White Haven" was bought by the family of the present owners, on 11th Feb, 1897, and is now a quality country home hotel.
- Located in a 250 acre garden, the house has tastefully furnished, well kept large size rooms with attached bathrooms.
- FREE accommodation is provided on the premises for accompanying servants, drivers(chauffeurs).
- Spacious open tarmac for safe and secure parking is provided on the premises.
- Excellent home style food, Indian, Continental and Chinese, cooked fresh in our kitchen .
- Quiet and tranquil, long private walks in the gardens will make your visit a memorable one.
- Lovely garden and sit out with magnificent views.
- Local staff - friendly and helpful.
|Rooms Category||No. of Rooms||Rack Rate||Jeet Travels Special Rates|
|Main House Mountain View||02||INR 6750|
|East Home Mountain Facing||02||INR 5850|
|THE PACKAGE IS INCLUSIVE OF:
*Accommodation for a couple on twin sharing basis for 01 nights / 02 days
*Welcome Drink on arrival & Bed Tea is complimentary
*Above Rates are inclusive of Breakfast